*Leotard of your preferred color.
*Folkloric skirt (any color)
*Nicely combed hair in a bun showing visibility of neck and shoulders
*Bandana, paliacate ( 2 of any color)
* Hair nicely done if long, no hats allowed only bandanas
* T-shirts with no logos, shorts and pants of any color
* Folklore Boots
* Bandanas "Paliacate" (2 of any color)
Optional accessories: Ballet Shoes or Tennis Shoes, Rebozo, Zarape (“Sonaja”) fans (“Abanicos”) and all accessories related to the region you are learning.
*Arrival time to class: Arrive at least 10 minutes before the required time and as specified in the official schedule.
* Only T-shirts with Ballet de México Logos are allowed in class if purchased.
* Only teachers, parents and students participating are allowed to video tape and take pictures during class, unless specified differently by Elisa Fulks.
* All students and teachers can share pictures and videos in social media during breaks, before and after class.
*It is NOT allowed to video tape or take pictures of other dancers without their consent.
*You can share your high quality pictures and Videos from the Masterclass / Workshop you participated in to enter in the selection process for you to be part of éxico.com video and pictures Galleria. (Only high quality pictures would be selected)
SALT LAKE, UTHA
AUGUST 28, 29 , 2020
ON SCHEDULE FOR
OCTOBER 16, 17, 18, 2020
ON SCHEDULE FOR
NOVENBER 21, 22, 2020
SAN ANTONIO, TX
POSTPONED FOR MARCH 2021
BALLET DE MEXICO
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
LAST MASTERCLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
CEO and Administrative Director
Ballet de México de Amalia V.B.